Jefferson Circle

Jefferson Circle is a 20 unit Section 8 Project Based Multi-Family housing complex built in 1983. All units are two-bedroom in size. Each resident pays 30% of their income and the remaining 70% is subsidized.

Location:
1750 S. Jefferson Circle
Salt Lake City, UT 84115
Phone: 801-487-2161 ext. 1217
Fax: 801-487-3641

Contact

HASLC
1776 South West Temple
Salt Lake City, Utah 84115
Phone: 801-487-2161
Fax: 801-487-3641